background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What is it you ask???? Its....




It is.... a glue caddy made with my left over configuration box pieces that I am not using in my clock. I had all these left over pieces and thought.. hmmm.. I have all these different types of glue... foam glue, tacky glue, paper glue, jewel glue, glitter glue, diamond glaze, etc... so now, they are all out in arms reach for me to grab so I dont have to dig through my huge basket of glues! This keeps all my favorites right there! I covered the front, outer two sides, and inside bottom with some paper scraps and waaa-laaaa... I love it!!!! I left the back undone... where I am going to keep it, it wont be seen.


I have two more boxes left over... I am going to use those for something else in the near future! Cant wait to share that one with you!


Thanks for looking and hopefully you will find a good use for your leftovers!!


Hugs,

Cheri

No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.