background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I tried something new....

I had to make a specific titled and sketched layout for a group... sooooo, I have been a big Julie Fei-Fan Balzer fan for awhile now and recently found her on Prima and her blog... so I wanted to try her style of water colors and doodling. Its plain, cause that is what the sketch called for... but I am proud of myself for trying something new, as I never go outside my comfort zone. These are pictures of my hair through-out the years. You can tell by the colors of the pictures how old they are... lol... I am actually aging another year this month... ut oh... time to update my profile soon :) and maybe my hairstyle :) Hugs to all!! Cheri P.S. Boy my parents dressed me funny!!!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Wow, I love that technique. Great page.

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.