background

Monday, June 7, 2010

Work in Progress

Here is a mini album I am making for my dad for fathers day. Its not done... here is a page and a half... I just had to show it cause its too darn cute! I got the pattern from Laura from following the paper trail, but I am making them a little different then hers. The first one is a plaid shirt with brown pants. It also has a cream turtleneck. The turtleneck collar is actually part of a tag that goes inside the pocket... each shirt is mounted on a pocket page. When the shirt opens, there is a brown pair of pants... the pants are on the front and back. The pants are also a pocket. I still have to add the belt, loops, and buckle. Inside the shirt will be 2 pockets and tags and also a larger tag inside the pants, both in front and back.

Here is a Golf set- I love the plaid pants!!! It has a green collared shirt underneath (the collar part is the inside tag, as shown in picture below. Complete with tags, belt, buckle, and photo mat on back of page. The shirt lifts up to reveal a photo mat/tag. Isnt this just adorable! Thanks so much Laura for the idea and inspirations!!





No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.