background

Friday, June 4, 2010

Briefcase Album

Well hello!! Its been a long time since I have posted. Been very busy and not really into blogging. I have made a couple of neat items I want to share with you all today. This is a pattern that I purchase from Laura from followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com She is amazing and I just love her work!!! So below is a briefcase album I made for my oldest daughter. She just moved out of state and got a new job so I thought this would be perfect for her. The contents are a wallet, calculator, little 4 page booklet, phone in case, file folders, chap/lip stick, and laptop. I added my own items and change some things around from the original pattern, but it mostly is Laura's design. I think it came out really cute and hopefully she can fill it with lots of great pics and put it on her new desk :)
















No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.