background

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 More pages complete

Ok... here are some more completed pages for my fathers day albums. See the post below this one for more pictures. CLICK ON PHOTO'S TO ENLARGE THE PICTURES. I had to have a leather jacket.... I designed this one myself. The idea of the shirt is Laura's from following the paper trail. I did all of the smallest details on these jackets... stitching, studs, buckles, zippers, pockets, and the paper is leather paper by Sizzix. It looks and feels like real leather. The jacket is held close with velcro on the waist strap. The shirt underneath is a white pocket t-shirt and it is completed by a pain of jeans. I made two of these as I want to keep one for myself and I am giving one to my dad for Fathers Day.



I couldnt forget the pj's. Complete with drawstring bottoms.



Here is the completed flannel shirt.



No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.