background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

OMG.... ITS LAURA!!!!

Okay... I am totally star struck!!! Larua from followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com commented on my disney clock day 3 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in awe!!! She is the most talented person out there and the one person who inspires all my work!!! She is the person who has made the clock originally and inspired me to try one of my own! Of course, it will never be like hers and I cant wait until she demo's the one she made!! Her talent is above words and the time she puts into sharing it is beyond! If you have not heard of her... which I doubt... then you must check out her blog, her ustream channel, and her website. Her blog http://www.followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/ will bring you to everything. And then you can too can start to create things you never imagined possible!!!!



Thank you Laura for your time in looking at my page and for making a beginner like me look like a pro!! And for taking a collector into a doer!


Here are some other things I have been inspired to make because of her. Patterns available through her website. See her blog for more information.






Greatful,

Cheri!!!



No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.