background

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Zippered pocket


This pocket can be used on a scrapbook layout or by itself. I used a 9 1/2" zipper, you can use any size and adjust your paper accordingly. You don't even have to use a zipper... however, it is a zippered pocket... lol... but if you dont have zippers, than you can use an eyelet on the top and bottom and string ribbon through it. Let your imagination run wild!

I used my scraps from the step card & Easter card I made the other day to decorate it. It's always good to conserve, re-use, and scrap your scraps!


Enjoy,

Cheri



No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.