background

Friday, March 13, 2009

PostCard from Africa



Thanks to my buddy, Myra... sharing all these wonderful blogs and links this week, I saw a tutorial on using tim holtz alcohol inks to make a safari print background. Came in handy, as my son had to make a postcard for school like he was on a vacation... and where better to be than Africa??? So, here is our postcard :0)
The stamp is an actual stamp with a punch of a stamp that is stamped over it. LOL.

Thanks so much my talented buddy!!!

Enjoy,
Cheri



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soo cool!

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.