background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Tim Holtz grid blocks.... really do work!!!

So, I was very hesitant in buying the grid blocks from Tim Holtz. Not that I ever stray away from anything Tim... but I have a ton of blocks already! Well, I found them real cheap on ebay and am so glad I bought them!!! Here is the proof.... so if you ever were reluctant... hope this changes your mind!



**If you want to see what I made with the stamped image... look here... warning... I learned a valuable lesson here!!! LOL...too funny!!!!**



Hope you have a great one!!

Cheri

No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.