background

Friday, April 22, 2011

Four more days of the challenge.



My latest projects for the 31 day challenge I am in. I had to create a library pocket, playing card, rosette, and make a bottle animal. This is what I did.


Above: I hand made the paper rosette after failing miserably with the Tim Holtz die. I even went the extra length to make the edges decorative... AND THEN... I put the deco edges on the inside of the flower which is covered up by the center piece!!! I am so dumb... LOL!! But this was my first flower, and after struggling with them for 30 plus minutes, I was glad to be done with it! I made it in leftover Disney paper and put it on a mini album page.

Below: I just hand cut a piece of paper, used some of Tims stain and inks and some stamps and shimmerz and wa-la. I am going to add this to my Disney pages too... I think it fits :) I love the saying... " A mans home is his castle, until the queen arrives." So true!!!




Above: Here is my bottle animal. He is a ZEBRASS. Part zebra, part donkey. I used the leftover paper from the library pocket, cause I thought it was so colorful for him. It brought him to life :) He's so cute!! But what to do with it now??? hmmmm, not sure.


Below: So, the paper is UGGGGGLLLLLYYYYY... but... it is from the Disney paper stack and I do want to use all of it... so I thought I would make a pocket with it. Its ok... I will put some journaling and a picture on the tag, and call it an embellishment!


Thanks for watching. Enjoy your Easter everyone!!!


Cheri

No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.