background

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who am I ?????
















Well, I finally got brave enough to take my picture.. actually I was testing my webcam and figured I would take pics of me. So this is the face behind the videos :) ewwwwww.. lol.
So... the news... why havent I updated my blog in months??? Well.. I moved back to NY!!!! My husband couldnt find work in PA so me and the kids headed back June 1st for what we thought was going to be for the summer, and still with no work for hubby outside of NY, we just finished our last trip with our belongings back to NY. My house is upside down and boxes are everywhere! We arent unpacking yet because we still dont know if we are staying or not. So all my craft stuff is in boxes and dont know when they will be able to come out to play again. I am so lonely for them but am living vicariously through all the other talented wonderful crafters who are so generously sharing their projects on blogs and Yahoo groups!
Hope all is well for everyone and you are all enjoying your summer! Hugs to all!
Cheri Lynn



No comments:

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.