background

Saturday, August 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD

I made a card for my hubbys birthday. He will be 41 Sept. 1st. The outside says... "you know your getting old when..." and the inside says, "when your ears have more hair than your head." and that is soooo my husband! LOL. I am not a card maker or a photographer, but the card did turn out cute... the picture doesn't do it justice. So my third card I have made, all which have been for my hubby.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! I LOVE YOU!!
(Not that he ever looks at my blog... lol)



Thanks for looking! Enjoy!
Cheri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable!! I love all the colors and the layers of the cupcake. You should continue making cards, I love them. TFS Joan

Homemade Business Card holder

Homemade Business Card holder
I made this for my daughter for a Christmas gift- The cards were for her new phone line- a very special gift.

Business card holder back

Business card holder back

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen

Altered Planner with bookmark & pen
For French teacher.